miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

A place...

Really, I had not gone of holidays in a lot of years. But, two years ago in september´s holidays three friends and me went around four days to Elqui´s Valley. The travel was very funny, I enjoyed it because I was collasped and so tired with the U so I needed holidays. We chose this place because the father of one of my friends has cabins in Chañar Blanco (it is a place in Elqui´s Valley) so, we had not pay any money.
About Elqui´s Valley: it is a wonderfull place, you can feeling the peace in the air. All is so quit, in in the day the sun is shinning all the time and in the night you can see millions stars. It was what we needed.
This Valley is known because you can find many types of therapies like: Tarot, Reki, meditation, massage, etc.
Other things that represent this place is the astrology. I reciently said that in the night you can see a lot of stars, well; the valley´s skies are very clear and clean, it is very good to practice the Astronomy. The valley has two very important observatories: Mamalluca and Tololo, they offer tour, with talks including.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario