miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Favorite piece of Technology

My favorite piece of Technology is my IPod Shuffle. It is a little piece that you use to listen to music. This IPod was a present, the last year my sister went to work to Hawaii, and in the back home she bought one for me. I have used it one year and half. However, recently I had lost the charger so I couldn’t listen to music. It was a tragedy because I love listen music. When I have to walk, I listen music; when I have to take a bus, I listen music; when I work, I listen music. Included, when I am sad, I have (necessarily) to listen to music because it does that I will be better.
My life without my IPod would be terrifying. When I had lost it, I hated take the bus, because I thought that it was boring, I have to find comfort in other things like read. I began to read in the bus.
Now, that I have my charger (I bought it yesterday), I can read in the bus, and when I have to walk I listen music.
The bad is, sometimes, the music begin to repeat because the IPod`s memory is not so big. It has 2GB, it is not a lot of music, but is very easy change the list of songs.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey there Daniela.

    I know, music is very important. I myself use to listen to music on my mp3 player aswell. Especially in those moments where you have just nothing else to do. And makes walking a bit more pleasant.

    See ya.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!

    I hate too when i`m going out and i don`t have my mp3, or i have it, but without enought battery!. Deffinitly, life without music is not life, but some times is good go arround listening the city, and the people. With your ears uncovered you can notice a lot of thing if you see beyond. And that its also very funny.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar