miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

The Best!

In my opinion, definitely; the best architect is Frank Lloyd Wright; he was an American architect, interior designer, writer and educator. I think that his projects are beautiful, I like the way that he related the projects with the environment. Actually the architects design unbelievable buildings, and I like it. But, I think that they are beautiful alone, they could be located in any place and they would continue being beautiful. They are not related with the context.

Frank Lloyd Wright is considered like the best American`s Architects.
And his masterpiece is the Fallingwater.
In this job, the house is mixed with the environment. He achieved a perfect armory.





The second principal work is the Guggenheim Museum in New York. In this project, the context is totally contrary to the Fallingwater. It is the city, and not a common city, we are talking about New York. He could merge the museum with the city, without the building would lose prominence.

3 comentarios:

  1. This architect was my reference for one or two years, at lees.

    And when we speak about his incredibles architecture pieces, we find pages full of information.

    maybe someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think also that FLW beaaaaaaaat way so far the Old Fashion Lecorbusier!
    Who want to be proportionated!!!??
    This dude is amazing and i love how he respect so much the landscape. His waterfall house was so risky. And the roofs are making so much estructural eforces to that time. And this make him so brave to do that!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing buildings! I must say. I'll have to look into more projects by him. Just for the kicks!

    ResponderEliminar