martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

My Career: Architecture

Hi, about my career...

it is architecture, i love it.

I am studying architecture because.... really I am not sure xD. I did not what studying up to I had the PSU in my hands. I did not know if studying design or architecture and I chose architecture because if it did not like me, was more easy change me from architecture to design that change from design to architecture. I only had clear, that I wanted study something relationated with the arts and design.

The architect is very importante to the society, he is the person in charge of giving solutions to the people`s problems (relationated with the construction and the urbanism).
Too, this constructions should be the reflect of the society in that place, at that moment.
Therefore, we need things like passion, creativity, leadership...
Maybe, the University could give us some tools. But, if you don´t have it, you never will be a really architect.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario