miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

My Favourite Web Site.
I have two favourite Web Sites:
www.rae.es and www.youtube.com . Really they aren`t my favorite web sites, but I think that they are very useful to me. I don`t remember how I discovered either of them.


The first:

www.rae.es (Real Academia Española), it is a dictionary; you can search any word and check if it is right, or knowing its mean. Always that I am doing an essay and I have a question about some word, I visit it. I think that it is one of my favorite because I can trust 100 percent in its information.



The second is www.youtube.com, I like it because you can find anything, whatever. For example if I want listen some song I know that I will find it there. And, I don`t need download this song, or sometimes that I want see a short-film; I can see it in this web site. Today I was in the kinesiology and they began to talk about youtube, they said that If you don`t remember which was the right way to do a taping, you can visit this page and they show you the procedure step by step. I think that it is amazing!



1 comentario:

  1. hola, en el blog sale el mail, es lacasitadelamaga@gmail.com

    avisame cualquier cosa

    saludos

    ResponderEliminar